Yes. I did. And I am not even guilty about it 😉 hehehe though my hubby dearest is pretty worried as in his opinion whatever money I get, I simply blow it in purchasing makeup and skincare stuff. So I do sympathise with his emotions but I can’t help my self 😉 So enough with my life shenanigans let’s get on to the actual Haul. I purchased all of thsese stuff from different places and at different times. Want to know the contents of my Haul? then keep on reading 🙂
My Sephora Haul consisted of two holiday sets. One was the Sephora favorites Superstars and the second one was the Estee Lauder Skincare Holiday set. I ordered these through a facebook page The Brand Hub. The lady who runs it is super sweet and helpful.
- SEPHORA FAVORITES Superstars Set
I am a huge sucker for these Sephora Favorites Sets. They make one of the best Holiday sets and that also for every makeup category and skincare. If I had enough money I would have bought almost all the Sephora Holiday sets 😉 This set costed me Rs. 9850/- including delivery charges. I personally think this is a great value set. It is actually a $207 value set which you actually get only for $ 75 . Pretty awesome 🙂
The packaging is so beautiful. It comes in a sturdy golden rectangular box which opens from the top as if you are opening a book. This box can be used for keeping your own stuff and also for gifting.
This box consists of thirteen 13 items. Some of these products are full-sized and others are deluxe sized. The good thing about these sets are that you get to try so many different brands and their products which are mostly high-end. That way one can decide if we want to re-purchase any item or not. Following are the products I got in Sephora Set:
- Pink/Original Beauty Blender.
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real!! Mascara.
- Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight.
- Lancome Drama liqui-pencil in Noir black.
- Laura Mercier Matt Radiance Highlight.
- Makeup For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer-Base Hydrante.
- Nars Cosmetics Dual Intensity Eyeshadow in Himalia.
- Smashbox Cosmetics Photofinish Primer Water.
- Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner in Intense Black.
- Tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer In Park Ave Princess.
- Tarte The Slenderizer Bamboo Contouring Brush.
- Touch in Sol Stretchex Stretch Effect Lash Mascara.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow In Lounge.
These are top-selling Beauty essentials. 8 of these products are full-sized 🙂 isn’t this cool 😉 I haven’t started using any of these yet. But when I do I shall let you guys know my thoughts on these.
2. ESTEE LAUDER DEFEND BY DAY DETOX BY NIGHT.
Taking care of one’s skin should start pretty early but we often lack in doing so, which in turn aids in starting the ageing process of our skin pretty fast. I found this set by Estee Lauder to be very interesting as it had all the necessary items one needs for a good skin care regime. It basically is an essential set containing Day and Night creams with an eyecream, detox mask and serum. Again I purchased this from Sarah Tariq of Brand Hub facebook page. This set costed my Rs. 6250/-
Following are the contents of the box:
- Day-Wear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15.
- Night Wear plus Anti-Oxidant Night Detox Creme.
- Night-Wear plus 3 minute Detox Mask.
- Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex ii.
- Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Eye Complex ii.
This is a complete skin set and I specially loved the packaging of this. Again it came in a sturdy golden-colored box with a protective plastic covering on the products. The box can be utilized for either personal use or gifting.
3. SMASHBOX STEP BY STEP CONTOUR STICK TRIO
This was on my wishlist for a long time and boy am I happy to have finally gotten my hands on it. YES!!! you bet 😉 I personally like the cream contour more than the powder or lets just say I like to first go in with the cream contour and then make the contour more standout with the help of the powder contour 🙂 This is such a blendable and easy to use product. It comes in a box which contains these pencils wrapped in black wrapping paper and it comes with its own sharpener too 🙂 It has three pencils:
- CONTOUR PENCIL.
- BRONZER PENCIL.
- HIGHLIGHTING PENCIL.
It blends like a dream. You don’t need to press too much product on the skin. The shades are just perfect. Specially the contour shade is the shade which gives the illusion of a shadow like a true contour should. It has grey undertones. So smooth and perfect. Love, love this product. I purchased this from another facebook page by the name of Bells. It retailed for Rs. 5950/- including delivery. Delivery was so prompt.
SUPERMARKET SKINCARE HAUL
The second edition of the Haul consists of items bought from Naheed Supermarket and SHAZZ. Following are the goodies:
1. EVELINE FOOT CREAMS
I bought thsese Eveline goodies from a local supermarket as I was pretty impressed by its foot cream from before. Very good and moisturizing for the feet. These retailed for Rs. 360/- and Rs. 375/- respectively.
2. FACE MASKS AND EYE PATCHES.
I am a huge fan of sheet masks and wash off face masks. Purederm does some really good sheet masks and wash of type masks. I got myself the following wash off masks:
- Skin Brightening Natural Pearl Mask Vitamin E .
- Skin Recovery Red Ginseng Mask Vitamin E.
- Skin Softening Yoghurt Mask Strawberry.
I also bought these Age defying eye gel mask and whitening facial essence mask. The age defying eye gel mask are very good for dull tired eyes and the whitening facial essence mask visibly whitens and brightens the complexion 🙂
So this wraps up my Haul for now. Have you guys hauled anything in the last few months? Do let me know 🙂
Maha 🙂 🙂 🙂