I am legit obsessed with Sheet-masks. There is no secret on this. I take sheet-masking VERY seriously. So when sometime back I was sent a package from an on-line Skincare Brand Skin18 to review some of their products, I was beyond excited and happy 🙂 🙂
So here I am to share with all of you lovelies out there, my thoughts on the sheet-masks.
My care package consisted:
2 sheet masks.
3 nose strips and
2 eye gel patches.
I used all these masks over a period of some time, so I could review them properly.
Let’s take a closer look at all of them individually.
- FOUR SEASON SYN-AKE ANTI-WRINKLE TIME RESET NEWBORN MASK.
This sheet mask comes in a packet with a cute and friendly snake printed on top of it. The instructions are standard which is to apply the mask on a cleansed skin for 15 minutes. After the given time take the sheet-mask off and massage the remaining serum left on face. No need to rinse off.
I did as it was written on the back side of the packet, though I left it a bit longer on the skin. The mask adhered to my skin perfectly without causing any discomfort.
It claims to improve fine wrinkles and to return elasticity to the tired face. It has snake venom in it 😉
- Skin was more supple and soft.
- Did not see any change in my fine lines or wrinkles.
2. MIRUM FRESH FRUIT ACAI BERRY REAL NATURAL MASK PACK
The packet in which this mask came in had berries printed on it. The back side had all the instructions and literature written in Korean. Which I felt if, it would have been written in English, would have been more helpful.
As everything was written in I suppose korean, I couldn’t understand anything though I could glean this out that this mask is all natural and is good for rehydrating the skin.
I really liked this mask.
- Skin was instantly smooth and supple.
- The skin looked very hydrated.
- Also the skin texture was immensely improved.
- My skin was looking very bright and glow-y
3. LUKE VITAMIN HYDROGEL EYE PATCH VITAMIN NUTRITION PUMPING
Eye patches are one of my favourite things to instantly de-puff and hydrate the under eye area. These are really interesting patches which one applies just under the eye area and sits back and relaxes for a good 15 to 30 minutes.
These eye patches are infused with vitamins A and C to pump the under eye area. They are applied under the eye and left on for a minimum 15 minutes or more. After peeling them off there is no need to rinse.
I used these eye patches by following the instructions on the back side. Though I did keep this for a little while longer.
- My under eye area looked more hydrated.
- It also looked more bright.
- Fine lines were diminished but not gone.
- My eye make-up went on smoother with no creasing.
4. LUKE HYDROGEL EYE PATCH FOR EYE PUFFINESS
The purpose of this eye patch is to minimise puffiness under the eye area.
I applied it under my under eye area for 30 minutes. After taking them off I noticed my under eye area to be less puffy as it claimed.
5. LUKE CHARCOAL NOSE CLEANSING STRIP
This cleansing nose strip is used to clean out black head, white-heads and all the gunk clogging our nose pores.
I applied this nose strip as was stated on my clean and dry nose area for a good 30 minutes. After the given time when I peeled the strip off I found some white heads on the nose strip.
This strip did not do much for cleaning out my clogged pores 😦
6. LUKE MUGWORT NOSE CLEANSING STRIP
Again you all know the purpose of a nose strip and how it is used. I used the same technique and waited for the nose strip to get all stiff and sticky on my nose. After that when I peeled off the nose strip again, I saw some white heads on the strip. But no black heads. Maybe I have more white heads :O
7. LUKE LEMON TEA TREE NOSE CLEANSING STRIP
Amongst all three nose strips that I received, this one worked the best for me.
This was the BEST nose strip that performed also the best. For starters:
- It had a lemon-y scent to it.
- It adhered really well to my nose area.
- It got out all the gunk, white heads, black heads out of my clogged pores.
- my nose felt soft to touch and looked very clean.
First of I would thank the SKIN18 team for sending me this care package. THANK YOU.
Secondly I personally liked the sheet masks and eye gel patches a lot. Also the LUKE Lemon Tea Tree Nose cleansing strip was very good too. I would say that all of these masks are travel friendly and for keeping our skin looking healthy these are good products.
Whenever one needs a spa at home experience these masks would come in handy.
I hope you enjoyed my review of these masks. Do check out SKIN18 here for more amazing skin care masks, creams, serums and what not. I am sure you will love it 🙂
Till next time